Saturday 30 November 2013

Self Catering Holiday Accommodation on Orkney

Time to book your Orkney self catering holiday accommodation at North Wald.


Places you can visit from our self catering holiday accommodation
Around Orkney


It is that time of year again when people start browsing through literature and the web looking for holiday ideas.  I, personally,  have always preferred self catering holidays as I feel that they allow much more flexibility, especially when doing as much sight seeing as there is to do on Orkney. Having had a large family, by today’s standards, self catering holiday accommodation was also a no brainer.

It always amazes me how people can be organised enough to even begin thinking about summer holidays at this time of year. I find it hard enough to get my head around Christmas never mind looking as far ahead as summer. I know, and I am now extremely grateful, for the fact that people do book a this time of year, as we are already getting bookings for our accommodation coming in. This year even more than last.

I also know that I am biased but I would happily stay in North Wald Cottage at any time and I am sure, if you read the reviews on www.selfcateringonorkney.co.uk, you will understand why. I can even recommend North Wald Caravan, having stayed in it ourselves when family were visiting. We will do our best to make sure you do not have to find room for the chickens and ducks, or the occasional tup that may visit. I should also like to say that having lived here for three years now, and spoken to many guests, I can honestly add you will never see it all in one week. For this reason alone many of our guests return, some even year on year. Perhaps you should seriously consider a two week holiday.


So if you are thinking about taking a summer self catering holiday on Orkney (and why wouldn’t you), then please have a look at our website. I am sure you will want to book at North Wald, Self Catering Holiday Accommodation on Orkney!

No comments:

Post a Comment